Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I reach, and I have no access...

I clearly intended to update before this...but for some reason, my PC laptop has decided to stop talking to my dad's Mac airport. When it has before. In fact, I'm the one who set the airport up. I'm a little...confused, frustrated, etc. etc.

But...I have reached my destination. 3146 miles...give or take a tenth or two.  The last day was pretty uneventful, so long as I acknowledge that 1) Massholes earn their name by how they drive on the Mass Pike and 2) Given that, there were a lot of people too tired to be driving Sunday afternoon after the Fourth, who were making really poor decisions.

But all in all, it was a good trip, with a lot fewer poor driving decisions than I expected to see. Only three accidents, in all that distance--around a major (drinking) holiday. And one of those was a semi who blew a couple of tires.  

And I think that's all I'll comment on now, as my sister-in-law and I are going to make a quick dash into the Old Port this morning to get our shop on.

1 comment: